Our full day training camp is designed to put the players through a full Division 1 practice and to show you what the Next Level looks like. You will then be grouped by positions and work in small groups with current MLL players and former NCAA All American and NCAA Champions on specific skills related to their position
Over the lunch break the learning does not stop there. Players will have a 1-hour chalk talk that includes lacrosse philosophy and a theory seminar that helps you further understand what the future looks like in the NCAA. At the end of the day, each player will have individual meetings and be provided with the next steps so that you will know exactly what work you can to do to bring your game to the Next Level.
Next Level Lacrosse offers the best way to get a leg up on the competition and find out what it really takes to succeed.
Full Day Training Camp
- 8:45-9:15 - Check In
- 9:30-9:35 - Opening Speech and Introductions
- 9:35-11:45 - NCAA Division 1 style practice
- 12:00-12:50 - Chalk Talk - lacrosse philosophy and theory seminar
- 1:00-3:00 - Positional individual sessions
- 3:00-3:30 - Scrimmage
- 3:30-4:00 - Dry land and Agility Training,workout packages explained
- 4:00-430 - Individual player meetings
*Schedule and times may change slightly*